28 Dec Almond Butter Bark
Almond Butter Bark
This easy almond butter bark is made with just a few simple ingredients. You don’t need a food processor to make this and it comes together within minutes.
Servings 8 people
almond butter bark:
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of sea salt
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips or bar
- 1 tbsp melted coconut oil
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Combine the melted coconut oil, almond butter and vanilla extract in a bowl and mix until well combined.
- Spread mixture on the baking tray and freeze for about 30 minutes.
- Over a double boiler, melt chocolate and coconut oil to create the chocolate drizzle.
- Drizzle chocolate over bark and add any optional toppings (shredded coconut, chopped nuts or seeds) and place back in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Remove tray from freezer and break bark apart into large pieces. Store in airtight container in the freezer.