15 Feb Almond Butter Freezer Fudge
I made this Almond Butter Freezer Fudge by throwing a few ingredients in a loaf pan and hoping for the best. It turned out to be one of the best desserts i’ve ever made! It is so easy to make and it’s perfect to have stocked in your freezer.
Almond Butter Freezer Fudge
Keep this Almond Butter Fudge on hand for a healthier treat to indulge in throughout the week!
Prep Time 30 minutes
Servings 8 servings
- 1 cup creamy almond butter
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- melted chocolate
- flakey sea salt
- shredded coconut
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients for the fudge. Stir until completely smooth and well combined.
- Spoon the fudge mixture into the loaf pan. Place the loaf pan, uncovered, on a flat surface in the freezer. Freeze for around 1 hour, or until the fudge is solid.
- Slice the frozen fudge into about squares and enjoy. Keep the fudge stored in the freezer.
If you’re almond butter is not as runny, you may want to add an extra tablespoon or two of melted coconut oil.