10 Apr Banana Blueberry Cookies
Healthy Banana Blueberry Cookies packed with flavor! Plus they’re vegan, gluten-free, paleo and refined sugar-free. The perfect snack or healthy start to your day.
Banana Blueberry Cookies
These paleo vegan cookies make a good breakfast on-the-go, or healthy treat!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 12 minutes
Total Time 22 minutes
Servings 12 cookies
- 1 ripe banana mashed
- 1/2 cup almond butter or any nut butter
- 3 tbsp coconut oil melted/cooled
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups blanched almond flour
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- pinch of sea salt
- 1/3 cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, mash banana until smooth.
- Add in almond butter, coconut oil, maple syrup, and vanilla extract and mix until completely combined.
- Add in almond flour, cinnamon and sea salt while mixing.
- Fold in fresh blueberries.
- With a spoon or cookie scoop, scoop dough onto parchment paper lined baking sheet and gently press each cookie down in the middle to flatten.
- Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes. Let cool for at least 10 minutes before eating.
- Keep stored in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 4 days.