07 Feb Dairy Free Caesar Dressing
Caesar dressing is one of those things that just taste better homemade! I love having a jar in the fridge to use for salads throughout the week. It’s also great used as a dip for sliced vegetables. I hope you enjoy this recipe!
Dairy Free Caesar Dressing
This dairy free caesar dressing is creamy, tangy and perfect for your salads all week long.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
Servings 5 people
- 3/4 cup avocado oil
- 1 room temperature egg
- 4 flat anchovy filets in olive oil
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp cracked black pepper
- Combine anchovy fillets, garlic, lemon juice, red wine vinegar, dijon mustard and egg in a mason jar.
- Insert the immersion blender and blend until smooth.
- Add in the avocado oil, sea salt and black pepper and blend until smooth and thick.
- Store in a jar in the fridge for up to 10 days.
You can also use a food processor to make this dressing. If doing so, add all ingredients to the food processor besides your avocado oil. Process these ingredients until well combined, and then slowly pour in your avocado oil while processing on low.