05 Mar Homemade Wellness Tonic
I’ve been making a batch of this stuff every few days and can feel truly feel the difference it’s making in my energy. I usually take a shot of it in the morning and add a splash of it to my water throughout the day.
Making your own wellness concentrate at home is also a great way to save money. Buying individual shots at Whole Foods or a juice shop can be very pricey. To make this, you don’t even need a juicer. You’ll just need a blender and a mesh sieve or nut milk bag to strain. It comes together in a few minutes and you’re all set for the week!
Homemade Wellness Tonic
- 5 cups filtered water
- 5 ounces peeled ginger root
- 2 ounces peeled turmeric root
- juice of two lemons
- pinch of black pepper
- pinch of sea salt
- Combine all ingredients into a high powered blender and blend well.
- Pour through a mesh sieve or a nut milk bag into a glass container.
- Store on the fridge for up to a week.