12 Jan Lemon Tahini Dressing
Having a delicious salad dressing prepped for the week is such a game changer. I pretty much have a batch of this creamy lemon tahini dressing in the fridge at all times! It’s perfect drizzled on salads and nourish bowls and adds so much flavor!
Lemon Tahini Dressing
This deliciously creamy lemon tahini dressing is perfect to drizzle on your salads and nourish bowls. It’s easy to make and great to prep ahead of time.
- 1/3 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup filtered water
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon juiced
- sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and whisk together.
- Store in the fridge in a glass jar or a tupperware container.
- Use more water as needed for a thinner consistency.