26 Nov No Bake Carrot Cake Cookies
No Bake Carrot Cake Cookies
- 1 cup raw walnuts
- 1/2 cup raw pecans
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 6-8 pitted medjool dates
- a few pinches of cinnamon
- Add the walnuts and pecans to the food processor and pulse for 30 seconds.
- Add the shredded carrots, dates and cinnamon and pulse until a smooth, dough-like consistency forms. You may have to press the sides down in the food processor periodically to make sure it is processing.
- Roll the dough into balls, then flatten with a fork.
- Melt coconut butter (or nut butter) and drizzle over the top.
- Store cookies in the freezer for up to one month!