13 Dec Oatmeal Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies
These cookies are soft, chewy and taste like chocolate chip banana breadin cookie form! There, gluten free and refined sugar free.
Oatmeal Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies
These cookies are decadent, slightly dense, sweet but not TOO sweet, and full of simple, hearty ingredients!
Servings 12 cookies
- 1 cup old fashions oats
- 1/4 cup blanched almond flour
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 large egg
- 2 tbsp creamy cashew butter or any creamy nut butter
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine oats, almond flour and cinnamon and mix until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, combine banana, egg, and cashew butter and mix until well combined.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and mix until a dough forms.
- Form balls with dough using a spoon or cookie scoop, and place on baking sheet. Flatten balls to approximately 1 inch thickness.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Allow cookies to cool for 15 minutes, and enjoy!
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.