07 Feb Paleo Chicken Tenders
I’ve been making a big batch of these chicken tenders on a weekly basis! They’re great fresh out of the oven, but they’re also just as good after a day of two in the fridge. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!
Paleo Chicken Tenders
These baked chicken tenders are crusted with a mix of almond meal, shredded coconut and a blend of spices. They’re grain free and packed with nutrients, but no one will ever know!
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
Servings 4 people
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/4 cup finely shredded coconut unsweetened
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add almond meal, shredded coconut and spice mixture in a shallow bowl. Stir to combine.
- Crack egg into another shallow bowl and whisk.
- Dip each chicken tender in the egg mixture and then dip each into the almond meal mixture. Make sure each chicken tender is completely coated. Place the coated tenders on a baking pan lined with parchment paper.
- Bake chicken tenders in the oven for 15-20 minutes, flipping at the 10 minute mark. Once golden brown and fully cooked, remove tenders from the oven and allow to cool slightly before serving.