10 Dec Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies
These cookies are almost too good to be true. They’re free and naturally sweetened with maple syrup.
Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies
These cookies are almost too good to be true! They're grain free and naturally sweetened with maple syrup.
Servings 8 people
- 1 3/4 cup blanched almond flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/3 cup coconut oil melted/cooled
- 1 large egg room temp.
- 5 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips or chopped chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a large bowl, stir together the almond flour, cinnamon and baking soda.
- In a medium sized bowl, stir together coconut oil, egg, maple syrup, almond butter and vanilla extract.
- Pour wet ingredients in with the dry ingredients and mix until a dough forms.
- Fold in the chocolate chips, then drop batter by rounded tablespoons onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool on the pan for 10 minutes, then serve warm or allow to cool to room temperature.
In order to keep this recipe paleo, opt for 100% cacao chocolate chips or chop up your favorite paleo chocolate bar.