12 Jun Paleo Chocolate Fudge
I was going to call this recipe Chocolate Tahini Fudge, but I didn’t want to scare anyone off who may be intimidated by tahini. If you haven’t used tahini in a sweet recipe before, you are totally missing out! I love using tahini in salad dressings and sauces, but I think it is secretly the best ingredient for paleo treats. I love using it with chocolate because the creamy consistency goes so well with rich cacao. Plus, if you don’t love the taste of tahini, the cacao definitely overpowers it- leaving you with the most amazing, decadent freezer fudge of all time!
Paleo Chocolate Fudge
- 1 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup raw honey or maple syrup
- 1/4 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/4 cup coconut oil melted/cooled
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of sea salt
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips or chocolate pieces
- Line an 8×5 loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Add all of the ingredients into a bowl and mix well. Taste and add more honey if needed.
- Pour the batter into the pan, then place the pan in the freezer for 30 minutes or until solid.
- Remove the fudge and cut into squares. Store in the freezer until ready to serve!