20 Feb Paleo Italian Meatballs
These Paleo Italian Meatballs are sure to be a crowd pleaser! They’re so easy to make and they’re loaded with flavor. Perfect to serve for a family dinner or make ahead of time for meal prep. I’m thinking they would freeze great too!
To keep this recipe simple, I used two pounds of ground beef. However, if you want to spice it up you can totally use a combination of meats. These would be delicious with the addition of ground pork or ground lamb. If you want, you could also do ground turkey or ground chicken. You really can’t go wrong with this recipe.
Paleo Italian Meatballs
- 2 lb ground beef
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup almond flour
- 3 cloves fresh garlic minced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Add all ingredients into a large mixing bowl. Use a spatula or your hands to mix until completely combined (I use my hands!).
- Use a large cookie scoop to scoop out meatballs, and use hands to roll into balls. Place meatballs in greased baking dish or sheet.
- Bake the meatballs in the oven for 25 minutes.
- Serve immediately while warm, topped with your favorite marinara sauce.