10 Jan Paleo Pizza Crust
This pizza crust came together one night when I was craving pizza and feeling creative. With only a few ingredients I created the perfect, low carb pizza crust!
Paleo Pizza Crust
This pizza crust is grain free, low carb and has the perfect texture!
Servings 3 people
- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tbsp avocado oil or melted ghee
- 1/2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix all dry ingredients together.
- In a separate bowl, whisk wet ingredients together.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients and mix until dough forms.
- Roll your dough into a large ball. Transfer the dough to the parchment paper lined baking sheet and form your crust.
- Bake crust for 15 minutes.
- Top crust with your favorite toppings and bake for another 10 minutes.