10 Jan Paleo Pizza Crust
This pizza crust came together one night when I was craving pizza and feeling creative. With only a few ingredients I created the perfect, low carb pizza crust!
Paleo Pizza Crust
This pizza crust is grain free, low carb and has the perfect texture!
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
Servings 3 people
- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tbsp avocado oil or melted ghee
- 1/2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix all dry ingredients together.
- In a separate bowl, whisk wet ingredients together.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients and mix until dough forms.
- Roll your dough into a large ball. Transfer the dough to the parchment paper lined baking sheet and form your crust.
- Bake crust for 15 minutes.
- Top crust with your favorite toppings and bake for another 10 minutes.