26 Nov Raw Chocolate Energy Balls
I started making these energy balls in my college apartment. During that time of my life I was always on the go and needed to have healthy snacks on hand for times where I didn’t have the time to prepare a proper meal. These were life savers! I still love keeping my freezer stocked with them so that I can pull one out when that chocolate craving hits!
Raw Chocolate Energy Balls
- 1 1/2 cup raw walnuts
- 1 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 5-7 pitted medjool dates
- 2 tbsp shredded coconut for topping
- Add raw walnuts into a food processor and pulse for 30 seconds.
- Add in the pitted medjool dates and raw cacao powder and pulse until a dough-like consistency forms.
- Roll the dough into balls and sprinkle with shredded coconut.
- Store energy balls in an airtight container in the freezer for up to one month!