10 Jul Raw Vegan Frosted Brownies
Raw Vegan Frosted Brownies
These brownies are rich and decadent and can be prepared in just a few minutes. No baking required!
Prep Time 20 days
Servings 12 people
- Food Processor
For the brownies:
- 3 cups raw walnuts
- 2 cups medjool dates
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder or cacao powder
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- pinch of sea salt
For the frosting:
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder or cacao powder
- Start by making the frosting. Add the avocado, maple syrup and cocoa powder to a food processor or blender and blend until completely smooth. Let the frosting chill in the fridge while you work on the brownies.
- Add all ingredients for the brownies to your food processor. Process until a sticky dough forms, mixing and scraping down the sides periodically.
- Line an 8×8 square pan with parchment paper and press the dough to the edges using your hands.
- Top the brownies with the frosting and let harden in the freezer for at least one hour before cutting.
- Keep stored in the freezer.