13 Jan The Best Paleo Granola
You’ll never want a store-bought granola again after making this paleo granola! It’s so easy to make and you can definitely adjust the ratio of nuts or seeds depending on what you have on hand. It’s perfect overtop coconut yogurt, a sliced apple with almond butter, oats or any other paleo baked good. It’s also a perfect gift for a family member or friend!
The Best Paleo Granola
- 1 1/2 cups chopped raw almonds
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans
- 1 cup chopped raw walnuts
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 3 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 325F and place rack in the center of the oven.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the nuts, seeds, coconut, cinnamon, coconut sugar, and sea salt.
- In a small saucepan over very low heat, warm the coconut oil and maple syrup until well combined.
- pour the coconut oil and maple syrup mixture over the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Spread the mixture evenly onto a large baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes.
- Increase heat to 350F degrees and return to oven for another 5 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove the granola from the oven and let cool completely.
- Store in an air tight container and it should stay fresh for a few weeks.