19 May Tomato Spinach Breakfast Frittata
You can also use muffin pans and make egg muffins with the mixture! They will just cook a little quicker, so adjust the cook time accordingly.
Tomato Spinach Breakfast Frittata
Servings 6 servings
- 12 eggs
- 2 tbsp avocado oil or ghee
- red onion chopped
- 1 tomato
- roasted broccoli
- roasted brussels sprouts
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp crushed black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375F. Use avocado oil or ghee to grease a medium sized baking dish.
- In a large bowl, scramble the eggs well.
- If you are pre-cooking your vegetables, do that first. If not, add all vegetables to egg mixture.
- Pour mixture into the baking dish and bake for about 30-35 minutes, or until the eggs are cooked all the way through in the middle.
- Cooking time will vary depending on the size of the baking dish, so check the eggs after 30 minutes and adjust as needed!
- Let cool for ten minutes, and serve!
- You can also use muffin pans and make egg muffins with the mixture! They will just cook a little quicker, so adjust the cook time accordingly.